The 2021 Collegiate Design Series (CDS) season is fast approaching, and we would like to take this opportunity to invite you to participate in our 2021 Fall Kick-Off event this October! The event will be hosted digitally on October 6th from 10:00 AM - 4:30 PM EDT. We will be raffling off prizes at the end of the event and have a wide range of valuable sessions/interaction planned for you and your team such as...
- 2021 CDS Contingency Briefing Session
- Live Q&A with key players from each CDS Series regarding the 2021 plan
- Step by Step instruction on how to register a team for an event
- SAE.org vs. CDSweb (saecleansnowmobile.com) Functionality
- Info for teams on how to acquire funding through our AWIM Learn Twice Program
- Sponsor & Team networking opportunities
- Details on SAE Student Membership Benefits
Email invites will be sent in the next few weeks. Once the agenda is finalized, we will be sure to share it on the news feed at http://www.saecleansnowmobile.com/go/news. Until then, mark October 6th on your calendar for our first ever pre-season prep event!
Hope to see you there!