2024 Fall Kick-Off - Today!
Don't forget to join us today from 11 AM - 3 PM Eastern for a virtual event designed to prepare you for the 2024 SAE University Programs Season and registration week!
Register Free Here: https://hopin.com/events/community-programs-fall-kick-off-2024
11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Mobility 101: Join Marcie Hineman and Rachel Sylvester from SAE’s Market Development team as they explore the future of the mobility industry, needed skills among engineers, and SAE’s role in supporting your career.
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
- Longhorn Racing - Our AWIM Story: Longhorn Racing's Outreach Officer, Ali Jensen, shares LHR's story with AWIM's LearnTwice program and how it has allowed her members to connect with their community.
12:00 PM - 12:30 PM
- Engaging Effectively: Using Social Media With Purpose: Join Rachel Elms as she reviews the best ways to market and promote your team through social media!
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- CSC Rules Review: Join Zac Lipple as he reviews changes in the 2024 SAE Clean Snowmobile Challenge ruleset.
12:30 PM - 1:00 PM
- SAE Aero Design Q&A: Join SAE Aero Design Rules Committee Chair, Lonnie Dong for a live Q&A session. Have questions about the upcoming aero season? This session is your chance to ask!
- Acquiring Team Sponsorship: Join Dr. Trent Lindbloom, Pittsburg State University Baja SAE Faculty Advisor as he reviews how his team approaches sponsorship and raising funds throughout the year. Though this presentation is set through the lens of a Baja SAE team, the information shared is valuable to any CDS series and includes a lot of great takeaways for both new and seasoned teams.
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- How to Register 101: Join the University Programs Support team as we walk through 'how to register' for a competition, how to build out your team roster, and what to expect once you've secured your competition spot for the 2024 season.
2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Collegiate Competition FAQs: Join Sara Guffey & Brittany Dawkins as they review commonly asked student questions, tips & tricks on being best prepared for competition season, and how best to get in contact with SAE when you have an issue or a question.