Motivational Poster Challenge
Awesome job with the video challenge everyone! Such hilarious submissions - you all went above and beyond. The three videos that were selected to be voted on by the alumni for 5 extra bonus points are posted below. Please do NOT request to be added into the CDS Alumni Facebook group if you are not actually graduated and are still a part of an active CDS team. No cheating the system please!
- Briggs & Stratton Blue Shell by #StonyBrookMotorsports
- The Carver 3000 by #BerkeleyFormulaRacing
- Landing Feet by #FoxForceX
Voting closes for the bonus points tomorrow (5/2) at 12:00 PM EDT.
Create a motivational poster inspired by your series (Baja SAE, Formula SAE, etc.)
Please share your poster on the SAE International SAE Aero Design Facebook page under the ‘Day 3 Motivational Poster Challenge post. Remember, we will be having submissions be collected on various CDS Facebook pages/platforms throughout the course of the challenge, so pay attention! The location of the submission has no bearing on the submission itself – all teams from all series are welcome and encouraged to participate in any of the daily challenges.
For this challenge we are only allowing a maximum of 1 submission per team, so choose carefully! Each poster will earn your team 1 point towards your CDS QuaranTEAM Challenge score. Be sure to include your team name hashtag and the hashtag #CDSquaranTEAMchallenge
Remember that bonus points may occasionally be awarded for a response to a challenge that CDS staff particularly loves, so be creative! Don’t forget that sometimes we may post more than one challenge each day and that the challenges can be posted at any time throughout the day. Sometimes it will be a push notification, sometimes it won’t.
- post your image to the SAE Aero Design Facebook page under the ‘Day 3 Motivational Poster' post
- submissions must be respectful, appropriate and in line with the spirit of the competition
- include your #[your team name] (please use the team name that you’re registered for competition with)
- include #CDSquaranTEAMchallenge
- max 1 submission per team
- submissions will be accepted until 5 PM EDT Saturday, May 2, 2020
LASTLY, we will be updating team scores on the CDS QuaranTEAM Challenge Leaderboard www.saecleansnowmobile.com/go/leaderboard so that you and your team can keep track of your daily scores and how you stack up against the other teams and series. Day 1 scores are currently posted. Once we receive a winner of the bonus points for the video challenge, we will close out Day 2.
Good luck everyone!