Did you know that, just because you have a CDS team, that does not mean you automatically have an SAE Chapter? These are actually 2 separate entities. But you can have both! Check here to see if you already have a chapter. And if not, it’s easy – there are 4 easy steps to follow. Once your paperwork is submitted, Membership will automatically send you a $250 gift card to kickstart your chapter activities!
Additional benefits you’ll also be able to take advantage of after starting a chapter include:
• Industrial Lecture Program (invite an industry expert to your university for free)
• $5 reimbursement per student member
• 30 free SAE technical papers through your faculty advisor
• Leadership and collaboration opportunities with other CDS teams at your school
• Honeywell Outstanding Collegiate Chapter Award
If you do have a chapter, or are ready to start one, then you still have time to compete in SAE’s Back to School Campaign; we are awarding the top five chapters who recruit the most new student members $250. You have until the end of October for a chance to win!
Email: Abby Hartman, [email protected] with any questions.