Video challenge: Team Video Choice
We are so incredibly overwhelmed and overjoyed with the level of participation and enthusiasm that we received from Day 1! Let's keep it going! Today’s challenge will require teams to create a video.
• Highlight a completely implausible feature for your vehicle infomercial style
• Lobby the rules committee to adopt a completely implausible rule
Please share your video on the Baja SAE Facebook page under the ‘Day 2 Video Challenge: Team Video Choice post. Remember, we will be having submissions be collected on various CDS Facebook pages/platforms throughout the course of the challenge, so pay attention! Today is Baja SAE but tomorrow could be SAE Aero Design or AutoDrive Challenge. The location of the submission has no bearing on the submission itself – all teams from all series are welcome and encouraged to participate in any of the daily challenges.
For this challenge we are only allowing a maximum of 5 submissions per team. Each video will earn your team 1 point towards your CDS QuaranTEAM Challenge score. Be sure to include your team name hashtag and the hashtag #CDSquaranTEAMchallenge
Remember that bonus points may occasionally be awarded for a response to a challenge that CDS staff particularly loves, so be creative! Don’t forget that sometimes we may post more than one challenge each day and that the challenges can be posted at any time throughout the day. Sometimes it will be a push notification, sometimes it won’t.
- Post your video to the Baja SAE Facebook page under the ‘Day 2 Video Challenge: Team Video Choice Post
- Include your #[your team name] (please use the team name that you’re registered for competition with)
- Include #CDSquaranTEAMchallenge
- MAX 5 submissions per team
- submissions will be accepted until 9 AM EDT Friday, May 1, 2020
- Bonus points are available for this challenge! The CDS Team will choose 3 videos and then ask our CDS Alumni Group to vote on their favorite. The winning video will receive 5 extra bonus points for their team!
LASTLY, we will be updating team scores on the CDS QuaranTEAM Challenge Leaderboard www.saecleansnowmobile.com/go/leaderboard so that you and your team can keep track of your daily scores and how you stack up against the other teams and series. Please be aware that we are still tracking and tallying scores from Day 1’s post – so the Leaderboard is a work in progress. We hope to have Day 1 scores inputted by end of business today.
Good luck everyone!